Here’s a tip! The water tower is THE best building to spend your gold on first. It reduces the amount of feed and fertilizer you need to supply your animals and orchards with.
- 100% = no water tower = 10 feed and fertilizer needed (30 for cherries)
- 90% = level 1 water tower = 9 feed and fertilizer needed (27 for cherries)
- 80% = level 2 water tower = 8 feed and fertilizer needed (24 for cherries)
- 70% = level 3 water tower = 7 feed and fertilizer needed (21 for cherries)
- 60% = level 4 water tower = 6 feed and fertilizer needed (18 for cherries)
- 50% = level 5 water tower = 5 feed and fertilizer needed (15 for cherries)
Some people are wondering how much this costs. Here are the costs for every upgrade of the water tower:
- Level 1 costs 1300 gold and is available at level 15
- Level 2 costs 7400 gold and is available at level 19
- Level 3 costs 13000 gold and is available at level 23
- Level 4 costs 19500 gold and is available at level 27
- Level 5 costs 33500 gold and is available at level 31
Yes, it is a lot of money, 74700 gold total!
However, if this amount of money is about to stop you from buying the water tower, please keep in mind that 1 level already makes a big difference. Therefore, investing in one or two levels of the water tower pays off very well and I recommend you buy them with the gold you start with as soon as possible. This way you don’t even need to spend any real money on this game and still make a huge impact on the running of your farm.
What about the workshop? The workshop reduces the amount of raw materials needed for production. It reduces the amount of crops for every run in the mill, the amount of dung for every run in the silo and the amount of leaves for every run in the composter. The bakery and flower shop do NOT count for the workshop, as they are special buildings and the workshop only has its effect on processing buildings. Because the workshop is not as useful as a water tower in my opinion, I would not recommend new non-gold players to buy it anytime soon.
The Larino cooperative